In-Studio Self-Practise Drop In £12
As of this Wednesday 14th April, you will be able to come into BYC to do you own practise in the hot room. There will be no teacher, however there will be the heat, your fellow yogis, our fabulous room with a view and our wonderful reception staff. If these self practise times are popular we will of course add additional times onto the schedule.
(Please see timetable for all self practise class from Wed 14th April to Sunday 16th May 2021. Additional classes will be added depending on demand)
So, how it will work:
- Pre-book. A self practise space is £12 Drop In or it is included in any Autopay or Yearly unlimited package. HOWEVER Autopay and Yearly Unlimited will be limited to 3 in-studio, self practise bookings a week. No walks ins can be accepted. All spaces must be prebooked. There is a 12hr cancelation policy. If you cancel prior to 12hrs before class, you will be able us this class another time and rebook in. However if you cancel 12hrs or less, before class starts then you will loose this class. If Autopay/Yearly customers do not cancel themselves out of class but do not show up, you will be charged a £10 fee. This is due to such limited spaces being available.
- Arrive at the studio a few minutes before 10am, check in at reception, where we will take your temperature and ask you to sign a covid waver, to confirm you have not suffered or have been in contact with anyone who has had covid within the last 10 days.
- set yourself up on one of the socially distanced designated spaces. Brining your own mat is advised, however we do have mats to hire for £1.50. If you hire a mat from us you must put a towel on it which we also hire for £1.50.
- Please note this is your self practise space to practise any style of yoga you wish to HOWEVER we ask that no headstands or handstands are done in-studio. It is BYC policy that these postures can only be done under the supervision of a teacher.
- You will be permitted to take a single device i.e. phone/ipad into the room with you to stream a class on. HOWEVER this must ONLY be played via ear buds. If you have the volume on for this device and it goes off or can be heard in class it will be removed. BYC is unable to provide WIFI so you will need to stream on your own connection. You can stream any class, however we will send you a link to the previous days BYC Online Bikram Class, should you wish to practise along to that.
- The receptionist will alert you when your 90mins starts and finishes. During this time we ask for complete silence in the room.
- Due to the current guidelines there will be NO shower facilities available and changing rooms will have limited access.
- We will close 15 mins after the end of the session.
WE HAVE MISSED YOU! WE CAN NOT WAIT TO START WELCOMING YOU ALL BACK.
As we have said information will follow about classes. If you have a class card that is currently on hold it will be reactivated from 17th May 2021.
All our class cards are non refundable, non transferable and non freezable.
*Concession rate class cards can only be purchased at the studio with proof of concession.
Photo ID or written proof will need to be shown each time you purchase concession rate classes at BYC.
Concession rates are available to: Pensioners, Students, those in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance and/or Income Support, Disability Allowance, the Armed Forces, Equity, Musician Union Members, NHS Employees, Police and Fire Fighters.
Proof is required to benefit for the Concession Rates each time you buy classes.
If you practise anywhere from 1 class every 2 weeks to 2 classes a week then the online 10 class card valid over 3 months us the perfect card for you and at only £90.
Full Price List
In-Studio Drop In: £18
Online Drop In – £10
Online 10 Class Card (3 months expiry) – £90
In-Studio 10 Class Card (3 months expiry): £135
In-Studio & Online 12 Month Autopay not incl mats: £99
In-Studio & Online 12 Month Autopay including mats: £109
In-Studio & Online Yearly Unlimited not incl mats: £999
In-Studio & Online Yearly Unlimited including mats: £1109
PLEASE BE ADVISED BYC is for 14yrs+
14-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years old) each time they practise. We offer an £8 Drop In rate for under 14-15 year olds.
16 and 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age) on their first visit. After their first accompanied visit, they are then able to come to class on their own.
In both cases adult (18+) will need to countersign their completed registration form.
BYC hot yoga Latecomers Policy:
If it is your first time practising at Bikram Yoga Chiswick, you need to be in the Yoga room from the very beginning of class. This is to ensure that the teacher knows you are new and if you are working with any illness’ or injuries, so they can take good care of you.
Latecomers, who have practised at Bikram Yoga Chiswick before, need to be in the room before the 1st breathing exercise has finished or at the discretion of Managers And Reception staff.
This is for your own safety and to cause least disruption to the class.
BYC Refund Policy:
All BYC Class Cards are non refundable, non freezable & non transferable.
We will of course hold class cards for pregnancy and/or medical reasons. For medical/injury class card hold we require a doctor, physio, chiropractors (or whoever you are seeing in regards to the issue) note, attaining to the issue and that it has been keeping you from your yoga, emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.